Welcome to our blog, fellow growth hacker 👋
Looking for some awesome growth hacking tools for your startup? You are at the right place 👌
Let’s think of a scenario that you establish a startup. Your team is great, your idea is unprecedented and your business model fits everything that a startup needs. However, you have also another vital need which can assist you to increase your product adoption rate, lead acquisition, customer experience, and brand awareness.
For such newly established startups, finding relevant growth hack tools to boost sales is a particularly important process.
Don’t worry! We are here to help. We prepared a list to help you find your next favorite growth hacking tool.
1. Artboard Studio – Product Mockups without Any Installation
Artboard Studio comes with a lot of templates to let you showcase your products and services. But most importantly, it works on your browser so you don’t have to download any other software or use Sketch, Photoshop, etc.
With every product review being positive, Artboard Studio deserves to be one of the best mockup tools. Oh, it’s also easily integrated with Dropbox, Google Drive, Mail Chimp and also social media sharing tools to make everything even easier for its users.
Artboard Studio pricing information
Whether you are a freelance designer or an enterprise, Artboard Studio has an affordable pricing plan that fits your budget. Also a forever free plan for startups with no marketing budgets.
What are the primary features of Artboard Studio?
- Create amazingly beautiful social media posts of your products and services,
- Boost your social media marketing with more engagement,
- Don’t waste your designer’s time by creating social media visuals.
2. Feedier – Collect Valuable Feedback the Right Way
This amazing feedback tool helps you to collect worthwhile feedback by giving a reward to your customers. It provides a unique gamified experience. It is a mutually win-win situation for you and your users.
Feedier pricing information
All plans include unlimited feedback (responses), custom branding (your logo, cover and, color), complete reporting, and API access.
And feedback gathering tool has a forever free plan with limited features. (Growth hackers of early-stage startups, you’ll love it 👌)
What are the primary features of Feedier?
- Lets you get in touch with your customers directly through their email and your own CRM.
- Powerful analytic set for every feedback: the device used, browser, time graph, answers, satisfaction.
- A complete report is built for any feedback so you can understand any customer in one click.
3. Secret – $25k+ Worth of SaaS Deals Available for Free
Secret is a new platform of exclusive deals. And it’s pretty stunning! They negotiated 50+ great SaaS deals. They help startups with their cloud hosting, growth, marketing automation, product… And you can save up to $25,000+ for free!
As an example, you could benefit from:
- $2,000 credit on Airtable
- $2,000 credit on Freshworks (spread over 8 products)
- 6 months free on Mailjet
- 6 months free on Hotjar
- 30% off on Phantom Buster for 12 months
- 6 months free on Typeform
- $1,000 credit on Algolia
And their list of deals keeps on adding up.
Secret pricing information
Secret is completely free. To benefit from the great SaaS deals, just sign up on joinsecret.com and fill in the application form. Their team will get back to you within 24 hours. Once your application is approved, access all of the deals and activate the ones you are interested in.
What are the primary features of Secret?
- Find great deals for your startup about growth, technology, design, productivity, marketing, sales and finance.
4. User.com – Marketing Automation Platform with Robust Tools, Including free CRM and Live Chat
While there is a great tool to get a specific job done, one may worry just how many different tools she uses in a day. And it gets harder and harder for teams to collaborate because their workplaces are not synchronized.
Well, no more with User.com.
User.com helps companies get one source of truth about their users and customers and integrate all communication channels in one place.
User.com pricing information
User.com has 4 different pricing options, suitable to all companies with different stages from startup to enterprise:
- Forever Free: Includes CRM, live chat, knowledge base and Google Calendar integration. Amazing option for startups that hasn’t raised any investment yet, or for individual use.
- Personal: Starts from $49/mo – includes everything from free plan and powerfull automations, event tracking up to 50k contracts. Best option for growing startups.
- Business: Starts from $249/mo – includes everything from personal plan and unlimited number of automations, call center, mobile SDK and advanced email marketing. Best option for mid-size companies.
- Professional: Starts from $1349/mo – includes everything from business plan and dedicated account manager to unleash full power of user.com. Best option for enterprise companies.
What are the primary features of User.com?
- Visitor tracking,
- Live chat,
- Email automation,
- Call center,
- Mobile SDK.
5. Visme – Presentation & Infographics Software with AI Based Rendering
Built for designers and non-designers alike, Visme is a browser-based tool that centralizes all team activities and allows users to quickly create a variety of visual projects (i.e. presentations, infographics, web content, and more).
It combines the best and the most powerful parts of different kinds of software by offering a platform that keeps your projects organized and helps you collaborate more efficiently with your team.
Visme pricing information
Visme has three subscription options, each with three plans: Individual (ranges from $0 to $39/month), Business (starts at $39/month), and Education (starts at $30/semester).
The basic plan, which is forever free, is a great suit for growth hackers of small startup teams.
What are the primary features of Visme?
- Create amazing presentations with ease, with the help of 1000+ templates and slides.
- Visualize your data with beautiful infographics,
- Create stunning social media graphics in minutes.
6. Omniconvert – Website Conversion Optimization at Its Best
Omniconvert is actually more suitable for fast-growing startups with some funding & profit. While it is not a cheap product, Omniconvert delivers what it promises to do: Boosts your conversion rates to the sky.
The powerful segmentation engine allows you to improve your UX, test product features and increase engagement & conversions. You can mix and match any of the 40+ segmentation parameters that show you who your visitors are.
Omniconvert has two kinds of business model:
- “Do it for me” is conversion rate optimization consultancy.
- “Do it yourself” is the classical SaaS software way.
Omniconvert pricing information
Omniconvert doesn’t share the details of their pricing plan. You can contact them and they will give you the actual price according to your demand.
What are the primary features of Omniconvert?
Omniconvert is an all-in-one tool for conversion rate optimization:
- A/B Testing,
7. Canva’s Online Logo Maker – Design Your Start-up Logo for Free
Canva is an amazing tool to create social media posts, business cards, certificates, and even restaurant menus online. There are lots of templates and elements to choose for your design and free options are great for start-ups.
Canva’s latest resource for start-ups is a logo maker. It can help teams build their brand identity the quick and easy way, thanks to its intuitive, easy-to-use drag-and-drop design platform.
Canva’s Logo Maker – Pricing Information
While there are some paid design elements in Canva’s logo maker, there are also millions of icons, illustrations and images for you to add to your free logo design.
Canva’s image library is host to millions of icons, illustrations and images for you to add to your free logo design. Mix and match with professionally-made font combinations and designer approved color palettes to design the perfect logo for your next venture, in minutes!
What are the primary features of Canva’s Logo Maker?
- Easy-to-use with drag-and-drop design.
- Millions of icons, illustrations and images.
- Professionally-made font combinations.
- AI-generated custom logo templates.
8. Popupsmart – A Better Popup Builder
Popupsmart creates more interactive popups that provide more conversion. Design and smart visibility features of popup templates are pretty straight forward.
With its segmentation, integrations, and easy-to-use panel, Popupsmart is one of the best ways to pop something up on your home page.
Popupsmart pricing information
Popupsmart has three pricing plans. Let me note that you can use Popups on unlimited websites.
- Basic – forever free
- 1 Popup,
- 10.000 Sessions.
- Professional – $29/month
- 10 Popups,
- 100.000 Sessions.
- Expert – $79/month
- 50 Popups,
- 500.000 Sessions.
What are the primary features of Popupsmart?
- Create attractive and interactive popups,
- Segment your visitors based on user experience and behavior,
- Integrate with popular tools for marketing automation.
9. Campayn – Easy-to-use and Affordable Email Marketing Tool
The problem with most of email marketing tools is that they require lots of additional work from you. Which is why Campayn shines so bright as an email marketing tool. Because it’s very powerful, and still easy to use.
And yes, email marketing still rocks in 2019. But designing, customizing, automating emails just take too much time with most tools. But we, growth hackers, have so many things to try out to find a gold mine. That’s why I suggest you give Campayn a try if you are looking for an alternative for Mailchimp.
Campayn pricing information
Campayn makes it easy to choose a plan that works for you. Need to send a lot of emails? Choose how many contacts you want to send an email and choose a plan.
Oh, the best news is… Campayn has a forever free plan with 500 contacts and 12500 email limit.
What are the primary features of Campayn?
- Design your emails with creative templates or upload custom HTML.
- Email automation, including a cute “happy birthday” message to your users.
- Real-time reports with user-friendly graphics.
10. Nimble – Simple & Smart CRM to Boost Your Sales
Nimble provides browser widget and mobile-based sales force automation and social CRM solution for small and midsize businesses. It is a small and simple CRM which works directly inside your Office 365 or G Suite inside.
Nimble CRM automatically populates user profiles and interaction histories from contact lists, email conversations and social media activity across a range of popular platforms, including LinkedIn.
Nimble pricing information
Nimble offers a single pricing plan, which is $25/month.
What are the primary features of Nimble?
- Unified inbox & calendar with your team,
- Social media scanning and auto-capturing business insights,
- Sales pipeline, forecast, and reporting.
11. UserGuiding – Result-Oriented Product Tours without Any Coding
UserGuiding is a code-free product tour software to boost product adoption and retention rate while decreasing your customer support cost. It allows you to create interactive product tours to increase user experience and bring your product into the forefront.
With UserGuiding, everyone can build customized guides and onboarding checklists. In addition, you can track the performance of every step of your guides with analytics. It’s totally code-free.
Every growth hacker that is working for a product knows how important retention is. Even if you are acquiring new users with amazing hacks, low retention rate means a leaky bucket. UserGuiding makes your product more discoverable and boosts your rate of free trial to paying user.
UserGuiding pricing information
UserGuiding ensures you that you can take your money back regardless of giving any reason for the first 30 days and it has also 14-day free trial.
Currently, UserGuiding pricing starts from $99/month.
What are the primary features of UserGuiding?
- Ability to create and preview interactive product tours, with no coding required.
- Tracking the performance of each step of your tours with analytics.
- Ability to create segments based on user personas and custom attributes.
- Onboarding checklists to easily teach how your product works to your users.
12. lemlist – Amazing Cold Emails with Personalized Images and Videos
lemlist is an email automation platform that enables you to automatically generate personalized images and videos in your cold emails. In other words, it becomes possible for you to deliver hundreds of customized emails at scale, with just one click. 🚀
It also allows you to extend your sales funnel by creating dedicated landing pages for every campaign automatically.
Personalization helps your sales team become more contextual in their messaging and engage with potential customers on a whole other level. As a result, you’ll boost your reply rate and stand out in your prospect’s busy inbox.
lemlist pricing information
lemlist is one of the best tools available to boost your cold emailing and sales efforts. Its pricing starts from $29/month and includes more features with upgraded plans.
And the great news is… lemlist has a 14-days free trial, no requirement for your credit card. Give it a try and start sending the coolest cold emails. Click here to easily sign up.
What are the primary features of lemlist?
- Automatically generates personalized texts, images and videos in cold emails.
- Integrations with popular marketing tools.
- A/B testing to improve your conversion rates.
13. Pay With A Tweet – Get Paid by Virality
It is a social payment platform in which people pay with the value of their social network. It’s easy, every time somebody pays with a tweet or post on Facebook, he or she tells all their friends about your product.
Pay with a Tweet is an excellent way to reach every growth hacker’s dream: going viral. It’s an amazing way to advertise your content while also enhancing your brand’s social profile.
Pay with a Tweet pricing information
Pay with a Tweet is one of the best free growth hacking tools with its Basic plan. If you want more advanced features, Business plan is $49.99/month.
What are the primary features of Pay with a Tweet?
- Shows traffic details, impressions, clicks, shares and referral traffic.
- Gives you the white label and customization with the Business plan.
- API support to use it your own way.
14. Convert – Best Google Optimize Alternative for A/B Testing
If you question what changes result with a higher conversion rate on your landing page, you should get used to the term “a/b testing”. In our Best UX Tools in 2019 article, we have recommended Google Optimize for a/b testing.
Convert is a more expensive, but very powerful tool for a/b testing. And comes with lots of integrations, such as Amplitude, Adobe Analytics, comScore, Crazy Egg, Hotjar, Hubspot, Magento, Salesforce and Twilio.
Convert pricing information
Convert has two pricing options:
- 10 Active Goals.
- 5 Active Projects.
- 5 Personalizations.
- Everything in Essential plan, but without a limit (except personalization with a limit of 100)
- Change Log.
- API Access.
- DMP Profiling.
What are the primary features of Convert?
- Includes different features for conversion rate optimization: a/b testing, split testing, multivariate testing, and multipage experiments.
- It’s a code-free tool, so anyone can start experimenting in minutes.
- Detailed reports, segmentation, personalization and JS tester for dynamic testing.
15. Early Parrot – Referral Marketing Tool
Referral marketing leverages the potential of word-of-mouth by promoting products or services to new customers through referrals. Instead of letting newly acquired leads stand there waiting for the launch date, you can start creating hype for your product and create a viral effect with Early Parrot.
In addition, this great referral marketing tool allows you to give your SaaS product’s users and e-commerce website’s customers an incentive to talk about your brand.
Early Parrot pricing information
Early Parrot is amazing for startups, in terms of pricing. They even have a “motto” in their pricing plans which is “Pay only if you grow!”.
You can open an account with basic features for free and upgrade your plan to full features that starts from €99/month.
What are the primary features of Early Parrot?
- Easy to set up the integration and create rewards.
- API access with all features and custom themes.
- Advanced fraud detection to block suspicious traffic.
- Email sending, drip email campaigns and analytics.
16. ProProfs Chat – Live Chat Software for Instant Customer Support
ProProfs Chat is the perfect tool for startups to reach out to their visitors and provide instant support 24/7. The live chat support tool can help online business owners capture potential leads and supercharge sales funnel efficiently.
With the live chat tool, a business can start a personalized conversation and keep the website visitors engaged with the brand. The ongoing chats can be monitored and admins can intervene in case they feel the chat operator needs assistance.
What’s more, the software makes any time, anywhere support possible with its iOS and Android apps. That means you can provide instant answers to visitor questions no matter where you are and boost satisfaction rate.
ProProfs Chat pricing information
The live chat software provides a 15-days, no obligation free trial to users so they can explore all the features at length.
Once the trial period ends, users can opt for either of the packages from Bronze ($9/month – with unlimited chats) to Enterprise ($199/month – with API access and Custom License)
ProProfs Chat also offers a forever free plan for startups so they can get started with online chat hassle-free. Do check it out!
What are the primary features of ProProfs Chat?
- Integration to CRM, CMS, eCommerce, Knowledge Base, Help Desk, Survey Maker, and other platforms to build a complete support suit for users.
- Instant support with features chat routing, chat greetings, and canned responses.
- Real-time visitor monitoring to know the website visitors better and start a personalized conversation easily.
17. Answer the Public – Free Keyword Research and Content Ideas Tool
In the world of content marketing, you don’t simply write something and publiht it. Keyword research is very important for SEO because you need to know what are your potential customers are looking for in Google or Bing.
Answer the Public is doing an amazing job by suggesting long-tail keywords and visualizes them in a “search cloud”. It lists questions, prepositions and related organic searches as well.
Answer the Public pricing information
This great SEO tool comes with a forever free plan for startups. When your content marketing team grows, you can upgrade your account into Pro plan that has language & location-based results, unlimited searches, etc.
What are the primary features of Answer the Public?
- You can download reports as CSV.
- Very detailed keyword research to help you rock with content marketing.
- Combines both Google and Bing search results.
18. Feature Upvote – Gather Feature Requests and Qualify Them with Voting
Feature Upvote makes it easy for startups to capture and vote on product feedback and to surface the best ideas. This way you can build a product roadmap based on feedback from your customer and team, rather than on value judgments and who shouts the loudest.
Feature Upvote provides simple feedback boards with built-in voting functionality. These can be made public to get feedback from customers, or private to get feedback from your team or select B2B clients.
And this great feature request gathering tool integrates with Jira, Slack, Zapier and Single Sign-On (SSO).
Feature Upvote pricing information
Feature Upvote has flat pricing of $35 per month/board (which goes down to $29/month if you purchase an annual plan). You can cancel at any time.
There is also a 30-day free trial with full functionality and no sales call so feel free to give it a shot.
What are the primary features of Feature Upvote?
- Collect all your feature requests and feedback in one place rather than scattered across multiple channels.
- Qualify feedback with voting so the best ideas rise to the top – and these can often surprise you.
- It’s the ideal way to start building a product roadmap based on what your team and customers actually need.